How to attribute this text when using it
This collection of work is published by Angela and Dion Blundell,
Papakura Anglican Parish
40 Coles Crescent, Papakura 2110, Auckland, New Zealand
PO Box 72 633, Papakura 2244, Auckland, New Zealand
Distributed under Creative Commons agreement CC [BY-SA]
You may use this publicly
You do not need to seek permission to use this publicly
You do not have to pay anything to use this, it is completely free to use
You may not pass it off as your own original work, please attribute it to the author as below:
( CC [BY-SA], Blundell 2017, used with permission.)
When used anywhere, such as in church service, a newsletter, powerpoint or something similar… you must attribute this work to the author Angela and Dion Blundell.
Something as simply as: CC [BY-SA], Angela and Dion Blundell 2017, used with permission will do
For many this might be too many words, bearing in mind the constraints of Powerpoint, liturgy or Newsletter. If so the following abbreviated form may used only on those three mediums:
(cc) blundell.net.nz 2017
If you do use something, it is nice to know it has been used. Please can you let us know?
If you reproduce any part of this work, in part or its entirety (ie in a book, rather than using a piece in a service) you must include the full license in your published work.
One suitable for the last page of a booklet
Angela and Dion Blundell 2017 (Distributed under Creative Commons agreement CC [BY-SA])
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 New Zealand License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/nz/
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 New Zealand
(CC BY-SA 3.0) LICENSE
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 New Zealand (CC BY-SA 3.0)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 New Zealand License.
You are free:
- to Share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work,
- to Remix – to adapt the work,
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions
- Attribution – You must attribute the work (to Papakura Anglican Parish) in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that
- Waiver – Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get written permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain – Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights – In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice – For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to the web page http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/nz/
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code available here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/nz/legalcode